We have created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. This statement sets forth our information gathering and dissemination practices for the site. Web sites we link to, including but not limited to the sites of subsidiaries and third-party content or service partners, may have different privacy policies or practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked sites and encourage you to become acquainted with them.
This site is operated by Music in Cincinnati in the United States. By using this Site, you understand and agree that:
- The information collected from this Site may be retained indefinitely, and may be stored, accessed and used in jurisdictions whose privacy laws may be different and less protective than those of your home jurisdiction
- Music in Cincinnati may use this information for a variety of purposes, including direct marketing (unless you opt out of receiving direct marketing from Music in Cincinnati)
- We may disclose this information to affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, third-party content partners and necessary payment processors, whose privacy policies and practices may be different from those of Music in Cincinnati, and for which Music in Cincinnati assumes no responsibility
- Information about our customers, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, sale of the company assets or acquisition, as well as in the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company; and
- We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, employees, customers or the public.
When you visit this Site, some information may be collected automatically as part of the Site's operation. This information may be used to generate user profiles and to personalize the Site to your particular interests. Examples of information collected about your computer may include:
- Your IP address (a number assigned to your computer whenever you are on the Internet),
- The type of internet browser you are using
- The type of computer operating system you are using
- Or the domain of the website that referred you to us
- Visitors' contact information (like e-mail addresses)
- Unique identifiers (like customer numbers)
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers)
- IP addresses
Personal information about users that is maintained on our systems is protected using industry standard security measures and every effort is made to follow industry standard security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All financial information is encrypted during transmission, and our company databases are accessible only to internal employees. However, we cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from our systems will be completely secure and transmission of information over the Internet is susceptible to possible loss, misrouting, interception and misuse.
How We Use This Information
Information collected online is stored indefinitely and is used for various purposes, including processing your transactions, customer service, product and service development, direct marketing and marketing analysis, facilitating your use of this Site.
We Do Not Share Information
We do not sell, share or rent your personal information, however, Music in Cincinnati may, from time-to-time, use personal information collected through this website to:
- Provide you with a product or service that has been requested;
- Contact you directly regarding products and services offered by Music in Cincinnati and its trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners;
- Understand your preferences in order to enhance the service we offer our clients, affiliates, independent contractors and business partners; and
- Research the effectiveness of the website and the marketing, advertising and sales efforts.
If you do not want to receive promotional or educational information from Music in Cincinnati, you can opt out by unchecking the appropriate box on your online registration form, unsubscribing by following the directions at the bottom of any email sent to you, or in the event an online registration form is not available, by notifying the Music in Cincinnati staff. If you did not opt out when you registered and later decide that you are not interested in receiving this information, you can opt out at any time by giving your name and email address and writing "Unsubscribe" in the comments section of our Contact Us form. Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional material from Music in Cincinnati, you still may receive such material from our subsidiaries, third-party content and service partners, affiliates and other parties to whom we provide your information in the course of doing business, as explained above.
For other ways to contact us, please see our Contact Us page.
We may ask you to enter your credit card or account information on when you purchase services from us. All information you will be asked to enter is protected using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to prevent it being intercepted by anyone else as it is transferred over the Internet. We collect this information on a transaction-by-transaction basis and will never authorize the release of this information with anyone not directly involved in processing the transaction. This information may be encrypted and stored for logging purposes.
We use your unique network address (IP address) to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is also used in tracking traffic coming to our Web site.
We do not intend to solicit or collect information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under age 13 you should not use or enter information on this Site.
This site contains links to external Web Sites. Music in Cincinnati is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these Web sites.
Questions or Concerns
If at any time you have questions or concerns about this policy, or Music in Cincinnati's compliance with the policy, please let us know by contacting us. We will make reasonable efforts to identify and correct any problem.
© 2008 Music in Cincinnati. All rights reserved.